This handy bundle gives you a selection of neat kitchen extras to make Blend-Your-Own skincare super simple.
Along with your Essential Sensual Body Moisturiser One-Pot-Kit you get:
- a small-headed whisk designed to add maximum stirring with minimum effort
- a melting pan to sit on top of a small saucepan to create an instant double-boiler – this is so easy to use with its handle and pouring spouts for left- or right-handed users and it’s just the right size to make up your one-pot-kit
- a silicone spatula, perfect for getting every scrap of cream from pan to pot with ease.
Equip yourself with these brilliant tools, or get someone else started in making their own natural skincare by providing them the ingredients, equipment and inspiration.
The tools can be used again and again to make other Field Fresh Skincare One-Pot-Kits or do your own experimenting. Just wash them after use in hot soapy water and sterilise with boiling water and you’re ready to go again.
(see Essential Sensual Body Moisturiser One-Pot-Kit listing for details of the product you will make).
How to make
There’s a video showing you how to make Essential Sensual Body Moisturiser
http://<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/_Fs_iVJP-bY” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Place the herb pocket in a small pan and add 4 tablespoons (60ml) water. Gently bring to the boil, then turn down to the lowest heat and leave to infuse.
- Meanwhile, empty the contents of the large sachet into the top of a double boiler (or bowl over a pan of hot water) and stir until the beeswax heart has melted.
TIP: cut open the top edge of the sachet, then hold it upside-down over the pan and squeeze from base to top to get all the contents out.
- When the beeswax heart has melted, gradually add 1 tablespoon (15ml) of the warmed infusion into the oils, whisking constantly. Transfer the top pan (or bowl) to over a bowl of cold water and keep stirring.
TIP: As you stir, keep the whisk touching the bottom of the pan, that way less air will get into your product.
- When the consistency starts to change and thicken, add the contents of the small sachet. Stir rapidly until it cools completely.
TIP: Make sure the product is cool before it goes into the jar – if it’s liquid enough to pour in and form a smooth surface, it is too warm, cool it more (stirring all the while) or you risk it separating in the jar.
- Scoop into a clean 50ml pot, put on the lid and label, adding your name and the date.
TIP: To clean your pan and utensils, gently warm them and wipe around with absorbent paper to remove the remnants of oils and waxes before washing in hot soapy water.